- Now that's a headline we can stand behind!
- Bacon all day? Um yes please!
- There's chocolate covered bacon, bacon bits, bacon potatoes, bacon cupcakes, bacon donuts, bacon wrapped figs, bacon pineapple, bacon jalapeno poppers. There's even bacon bacon.
- We could definitely go all Forrest Gump up in here about some bacon because there's literally hundreds, probably thousands, of ways to eat it. And you can do the exact same thing with our Plant-Based Bacon as you can with any conventional bacon.
- Plus, ours is better for you and the planet. So eating it all day minus the guilt is just a bonus!
- Check out how our CEO and chief foodie, Kim Le, did eating bacon with every meal (and for snack)!
What did you eat for breakfast on your day of bacon?
I had Philz New Plant-Based Breakfast sandwich with Prime Roots Bacon added. But another good option is a good old fashioned PB&J with our bacon added in. It's sooooo yummy!
What about lunch?
Lunch was Prime Roots Plant-Based Bacon Mac N Cheese. I added our newly launched Plant-Based Bacon Crumbles to it because you just can't ever have enough bacon. The Mac N Cheese is one of our best selling heat and eat meals. I could eat it every single day!
I had a sheet pan dinner! Super easy, delicious and nutritious. It had Brussels sprouts, Prime Roots Plant-Based Bacon, sweet potatoes, spaghetti squash and cauliflower. I roasted it all on one pan with a creamy cilantro garlic sauce.
Did you have any bacon snacks throughout the day?
Of course! I had some ice cream with bacon bits, and I also ate bacon bits right out of the bag. That's one of the great things about our new Bacon Crumbles! They are definitely snack-worthy!
How did you feel mentally and emotionally after eating all that bacon?
Great! It was super easy since I ate everything I wanted to eat already that day. The bacon just made my food higher in protein and more well rounded in terms of tastes and flavors. Plus our plant-based bacon is good for your gut biome, so I didn't have that foggy feeling a lot of people get after eating a lot of conventional meat products.
Was it hard for you to eat bacon all day?
Are you kidding?! I would do this every day! I'm loving the bacon bits that can be added to almost anything. They make it so much easier to eat bacon for each meal instead of having to cook all the bacon strips. Having them freshly cooked is so delicious as well and makes certain dishes much better
What's your favorite flavor of the new plant-based bacon?
I love the Sriracha and the Maple bacon, and them together too! Spicy bacon is delicious and the maple bacon is really reminiscent of the bacon that ate growing up.
If you were on a deserted island and only had one Prime Roots product to eat forever, what would it be? Why?
Well this one is biased, but I think it would be the Plant Based Bacon Crumbles. You can eat it like popcorn right out of the bag, or you can put it in meals easily as a topper. It is fuss free, cook free, and has all the same bacon goodness of conventional bacon.
- Thank you, Kim! Sounds like everyone could benefit from Prime Roots Plant-Based Bacon.
- Here at Prime Roots, we are so excited to finally be launching plant-based bacon version 2.0 in 4 distinct flavors! Our bacon is new and improved, thick cut with no compromises on taste or ingredients.
- You can find them all here!
- Not a member of the community yet? What are you waiting for?! It's free to join and now you get rewards just for signing up! Check out our community perks and rewards program here!
Check out our FAQs for more info.
More questions? Contact us at Hello@PrimeRoots.com