Koji Bacon Pesto Pasta Salad
Bacon makes everything better. You know what else makes everything better? Pesto. What is there not to love about luscious garlicky cheesy green sauce that you could literally put on anything?
Makes 2 servings
- >> 3 cups cooked pasta (about 1 cup uncooked)
- >> 8 strips of Prime Roots bacon cooked and crumbled
- >> 2 cups packed fresh basil
- >> 1 large garlic clove crushed
- >> 1/2 cup pine nuts or seed or nut of choice
- >> 1/2 cup olive oil
- >> 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- >> 2 tsp agave or maple syrup
- >> 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- >> 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes
- >> salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente.
In a blender, combine garlic, basil, pine nuts, nutritional yeast, 1/4tsp salt, lemon juice, olive oil and blend until turned into a fragrant pesto sauce.
- Add the wine and let cook for few minutes until the alcohol has evaporated and then add the turmeric and mix well.
Combine paste, pesto, Prime Roots Bacon, sundried tomato in a bowl and season with salt and black pepper according to taste. Mix and enjoy hot, cold, anytime and anywhere! Stores well for the whole week.
Check out our FAQsfor more info.
More questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our FAQs for more info.
More questions? Contact us at Hello@PrimeRoots.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.