Need something quick and healthy for those times when cooking a 4 course plant-based dinner isn't on the menu? This easy peasy plant-based pasta recipe is a perfect solution to weeknight dinner problems! Plus, who doesn't love bacon on pasta? Bacon goes great with everything!
- - 1 container of cherry tomatoes or other bite sized, whole tomato
- - Salt and pepper to taste
- - 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- - 1 lb dry pasta of choice, cooked
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drizzle 1-2 tsp of olive oil in 1 quart casserole dish or oven safe pan.
- Add entire container of cherry tomatoes, Violife Feta, and salt and pepper.
- Put in oven for 35 minutes.
- While tomatoes and feta are cooking, fry up whole pack of Prime Roots bacon, pat dry and crumble into bacon bits.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Take tomatoes and feta out of oven and add chopped basil, garlic cloves, and pasta. Mix well.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits.
That's it! You have a whole food super protein delicious weeknight vegan meal! Note from the team: You can substitute almost any kind of plant-based or vegan pasta into your pasta dishes and not even tell the difference! There are tons to choose from, and you can find them at almost any grocery store these days.
No specialty grocery store stop required.
Nee more recipe inspo? Check out our free Facebook page, I Can't Believe It's Not Meat!You'll find foodie friends, plant-based resources, and lots of delicious recipes provided by our community of inclusive foodies!