Banana Split Ice Cream Sundae with Plant-Based Bacon Crumbles
- This easy plant-based dessert will satisfy your cravings just as much as your childhood nostalgia. Made with our Plant-Based Bacon Crumbles, this banana split ice cream sundae is a sweet & savory dream team.
- - 3 scoops of plant-based ice cream - strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate
- - 2 bananas
- - 3 heaping tbsp of Prime Roots Plant-Based Bacon Crumbles
- - dairy-free whipped cream
- - toasted peanuts, chopped
- - chocolate sauce
- - rainbow sprinkles
- - maraschino cherries
- In a medium pan over medium-low heat, heat up 1/2 tbsp of refined coconut oil. Pan-fry Prime Roots Plant-Based Bacon Crumbles, stirring occasionally, for about 8-10 minutes. Set aside.
- Add ice cream scoops to a bowl. Top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, sprinkles, peanuts, and plant-based bacon crumbles. Add maraschino cherries on top of whipped cream dollops. Serve immediately.
Check out our FAQs for more info.
More questions? Contact us at Hello@PrimeRoots.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.