Yumm! Vegan Big Mac tacos made from Prime Roots Beef. Super easy and quick recipe which is sure to satisfy your cravings. Good for groups and parties!
- - 2 slices Vegan Cheddar Cheese
- - 1 cup Prime Roots Vegan Beef
- - 1 pickle (cut into small pieces)
Mix together the vegan mayo and sriracha and set aside.
1. Roll your hamburger bun flat.
2. Add your choice of vegan cheddar cheese.
3. Toast for a few minutes, until the cheese starts to melt.
4.Cook some Prime Roots Beef, add taco seasoning and mix it together well.
5. Put in your choice of vegetables in the taco, I chose to put some pickled red cabbage an carrots for crunch.
6. Add Prime Roots Beef.
7. Top off with some pickles and plant-based vegan mayo sriracha sauce.