FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $100+ TO CA,NV,AZ,OR,WA,ID,UT,CO
Whether it's Taco Tuesday or taco any day of the week, we've got the perfect plant based taco pasta recipe to satisfy your taco cravings!
This tasty vegan dish is soooooo easy and quick to make, and it comes to you packed with flavor and nutrition.
No matter the reason, no matter the season. There's always tacos.
1. On a hot pan add the oil, onions, Prime Roots plant-based beef, just egg and mix all together. Cook until onions are tender and translucent.
2. Then add taco seasoning.
3. In another pot boil your pasta until it is Al dente. Drain the pasta and keep the pasta water.
4. Add the diced tomatoes and vegan cheese to plant based beef mixture and give it a good mix. T
5. Add the pasta to the plant based beef mixture and mix it with just enough pasta water you kept to make it creamy.
6. Garnish with cilantro and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Reminder: An item in your cart is in high demand.
But no worries, we have reserved your order for the next 20 minutes.