Fried Ravioli is a creative and fun way to serve up your ravioli. It comes together in less than 30 minutes and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Don't forget the marinara sauce!
- - Prime Roots Ravioli
- - 3/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs (make sure it's vegan)
- - 1/2 cup oat milk
- - 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- - Oil for frying
- - Marinara sauce for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine oat milk and all-purpose flour. In another bowl, add Italian breadcrumbs.
- Working in batches, grab Prime Roots ravioli and dip in the oat milk mixture to coat completely. Let excess milk drain off. Then, dredge the ravioli in the Italian breadcrumbs. Place breaded ravioli on a wire rack.
- Preheat frying oil to 350°F. Once oil is hot, add ravioli in batches. Fry for 3-4 minutes, until ravioli are golden brown.
- Sprinkle with vegan parmesan cheese and serve with marinara sauce. Enjoy!
- Did you make this recipe? Be sure to tag us @primeroots and hashtag #primeroots so we can see your tasty creations!
- Want more recipes and meal inspiration? Be sure to join our super cool community of foodies and home cooks in our private Facebook group.