Koji Bacon Kale Caesar Salad
Bacon-y twist on a classic caesar. Load it up with as much bacon as you'd like to get your protein fix without any guilt! Mhmm, bacon.
Makes 2 servings
- >> 6-8 slices Prime Roots bacon, cooked and crumbled
- >> 2 bunches of kale
- >> 1/2 cup of croutons of choice
- >> 3/4 cup mayo of choice
- >> 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- >> 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- >> 1 tbsp maple syrup
- >> 1 tsp dried oregano
- >> 1tsp of nutritional yeast
- >> 2 tbsp capers, chopped
- >> salt and black pepper
Assemble Caesar dressing: in a small bowl, mix together mayo, garlic, lemon juice, maple syrup, oregano, thyme, capers, nutritional yeast, add salt, and black pepper to liking.
Wash and chop kale into desired size (we like about 1 inch thick pieces). Add in dressing to desired sauciness level.
- Top with croutons and bacon and any other toppings you like.
Check out our FAQs for more info.
More questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.