Loaded Bacon Mashed Potato Bites
Nothing like a perfectly-baked potato topped with all the most delicious things in life – bacon, cheese, and sour cream. I mean what more could you ask for? Whether it's game day or a you-had-a- bad-day day, this recipe is worth celebrating!
- -1 lb of baby gold potatoes
- -1 pack of Prime Roots Bacon
- -1 tbsp of olive oil
- -1/4 cup of vegan sour cream
- -1/4 cup of vegan nacho cheese
- -1 tbsp of chives, minced
- -salt & pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook for about 20 minutes, until barely fork tender.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place potatoes on a large baking sheet. Gentle press into each potato with the back of a large spoon. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Flip each potato and bake for another 12-15 minutes until golden and crispy. Remove from oven to let cool.
- In a lightly greased frying pan on medium-low heat, pan-fry bacon until crispy (refined coconut oil is best). Set aside to let cool. Dice into small pieces.
- Layer each potato bite. Add a dollop of vegan sour cream and vegan nacho cheese. Sprinkle with bacon bits and chives. Finish with a sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste.
Check out our FAQs for more info.
More questions? Contact us at Hello@PrimeRoots.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.