Plant-Based Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice
- This kimchi fried rice is the perfect match for our new Sriracha bacon!
- Kimchi fried rice can easily be made vegan, as long as you find vegan-friendly kimchi and gochujang. It comes together in less than 30 minutes, and is sure to satisfy your spicy food cravings.
- Optionally, add vegan egg substitute (it's still delicious without it).
- - Prime Roots Sriracha Bacon
- - 3 cups day-old rice
- - 1 cup kimchi, chopped(make sure it's vegan!)
- - 1/4 cup kimchi juice
- - 2 tbsp gochujang (make sure it's vegan!)
- - 2 tsp sesame oil
- - 1 tsp vegetable oil
- - 1 scallion, chopped
1. Chop and fry up a few slices of Prime Roots Sriracha bacon. Set aside.
2. Add vegetable oil to a hot pan. Add chopped kimchi. Toss for a minute.
3. Add rice, gochujang, and kimchi juice. Toss until completely combined and rice is heated up.
4. Add your reserved Prime Roots bacon. Mix into the rice.
5. To finish, add sesame oil and chopped scallion.
6. Serve it up and enjoy! For garnish, add toasted sesame seeds and seaweed.
Check out our FAQs for more info.
More questions? Contact us at Hello@PrimeRoots.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.