Plant-Based Black Pepper Bacon Foil Packets
- Featuring our Plant-Based Black Pepper Bacon, these foil packets are perfect for your next summer pool party or camping trip! Packed with fire-roasted veggies and extra smokey plant-based bacon. Grill these over your BBQ stovetop or directly over the campfire for an easy summer dinner.
- - Prime Roots Plant-Based Black Pepper Bacon, cut into small strips
- - 1 large head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- - 3 medium yukon gold potatoes, sliced
- - 1 yellow onion, sliced
- - 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- - 1 tbsp za'atar or italian seasoning
- - freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste
- - 3 tbsp of your favorite BBQ sauce
- - aluminum foil, for wrapping
- - a high smoke point oil, such as avocado oil or vegetable oil
- 1. Prepare your campfire or grill. Cut aluminum foil into large rectangular squares. Spray with a high smoke point oil such as avocado oil or vegetable oil.
- 2. Layer thinly sliced vegetables and Prime Roots Plant-Based Black Pepper Bacon strips inside rectangular foils in the center. Sprinkle with za'atar, black pepper, and salt. Drizzle with BBQ sauce. Wrap tightly (consider double-wrapping if you are placing these over a campfire).
- 3. Place over your campfire coals or grill for 35-45 minutes.
- 4. Unwrap and serve immediately.
Check out our FAQs for more info.
More questions? Contact us at Hello@PrimeRoots.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.