Plant-Based Black Pepper Bacon Pesto Egg Tortilla Wrap
- Featuring Prime Roots Plant-Based Black Pepper Bacon, this easy plant-based dinner recipe is the perfect blend of melted cheesy goodness and crispy bacon made from plants. Pan-fried until golden brown, this tortilla wrap is worth the TikTok hype.
- - 1 large flour tortilla
- - 2 strips of Prime Roots Plant-Based Black Pepper Bacon
- - 1/2 cup plant-based shredded mozzarella cheese
- - 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- - 2 tbsp of your favorite pesto sauce
- - 4 oz JUST Egg
- In a medium pan, pan-fry Prime Roots Plant-Based Hickory Bacon for 8-10 minutes until crispy. Flip every 1-2 minutes. Set aside and chop bacon strips in half.
- In a medium pan, pan-fry JUST Egg for 5-7 minutes. Stir occasionally until thoroughly scrambled. Set aside.
- Carefully slice a large tortilla wrap from the edge to the center, stopping halfway. Add a thin layer of bacon strips to one quarter of the tortilla. Add a thin layer of egg scramble to another quarter of the tortilla. Add pesto sauce to another quarter of the tortilla, followed by thinly sliced avocado. Add mozzarella cheese to the final quarter. Fold each quarter until fully wrapped.
- In a lightly greased medium skillet, add the folded tortilla to the pan. Crisp until golden brown. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Check out our FAQs for more info.
More questions? Contact us at Hello@PrimeRoots.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.