You've seen our ravioli lasagna and our ravioli grilled cheese sandwich. It's time for.. *drum roll* ravioli nachos! This ravioli nacho recipe is a quick plant-based snack that's perfect for sharing. Don't skimp on the toppings!
Plant-Based Queso Recipe
- - 1 cup raw cashews
- - 1 tbsp lemon juice
- - 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- - 4 oz canned green chiles
- - 1 tsp garlic powder
- - 1/2 tsp paprika
- - 1/2 tsp cumin
- - 1/2 tsp salt
- - 3/4 hot water
For nacho assembly
- Blend the raw cashews, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, canned green chiles, garlic paprika, cumin, salt, and hot water in a high-speed blender. Soaking cashews for a few hours can also make the cashews easier to blend.
- The queso should be silky and smooth. Set aside.
- Prepare deep-fried Prime Roots Plant-Based Ravioli (Link to recipe). This will serve as your "chips."
- Add your plant-based queso on top of the ravioli.
- Add your desired nacho toppings. We used black beans, pico de gallo, green onions, and cilantro. Avocado and jalapenos work as well!
- Serve and enjoy this easy nacho hack!