Plant-Based Sriracha Bacon Mac and Cheese
- Featuring Prime Roots Plant-Based Sriracha Bacon, this sriracha bacon mac and cheese is the ultimate comfort food. With crispy plant-based bacon and melted cheese cleverly placed in the center, this easy plant-based meal is 100% worth the TikTok hype.
- - 1 lb elbow macaroni pasta
- - 5 strips of Prime Roots Plant-Based Sriracha Bacon, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- - 1 block plant-based cheddar cheese (or multiple cheddar cheese slices stacked)
- - 6 cups oat milk
- - 2 oz minced garlic
- - 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- - 2 tbsp of chopped green onion (optional)
- - salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a large baking dish, add a block of plant-based cheddar cheese to the center. Add dried elbow macaroni pasta around the block of cheese to fill up the baking dish. Add oat milk, garlic, sriracha, and bacon. Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes. Remove from heat. Mix melted plant-based cheese with macaroni pasta.
- 3. In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, pan-fry Prime Roots Plant-Based Sriracha Bacon (chopped into bite-sized pieces) and stir every minute for 8-10 minutes to achieve a crispy texture. Sprinkle over mac and cheese. Added freshly chopped green onions if desired. Serve immediately.
Check out our FAQs for more info.
More questions? Contact us at Hello@PrimeRoots.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.