Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme
- Crunchwrap supreme with a plant-based twist. This recipe is a delicious way to impress your guests in under 20 minutes. Plant-based and delicious, you can't go wrong with this recipe.
- - 1 cup Prime Roots Ground Beef
- - 1/4 cup of your choice of veggies
- In a skillet, cook your Prime Roots ground beef.
- place your tortilla down on a plate, place your ground beef on it then beans and queso.
- Put the tostada on top and top with your vegetables.
- Wrap everything up using the edges of the tortilla and cook on a skillet with oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Cut in half and enjoy.
- Join our inclusive foodie fam community! It's free to join and comes with perks! Like first dibs on freebies and giveaways, an uber awesome rewards program and invites to our exclusive online and in-person events (aka free food)!
- As a member of our community, you also get the opportunity to apply to be Prime Roots Ambassador or Taste Tester! So check it all out here!
Check out our FAQs for more info.
More questions? Contact us at Hello@PrimeRoots.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.