Koji Bacon Avocado Everything Toast
There are two types of people in the world. Those that like Everything Bagels and those that don't. If you're in the Everything, Always, Bagel camp you need to try this recipe and also put that seasoning on everything!
Makes 1-2 Breakfast Portions
- >> 2 slices of bread of choice (we love sourdough)
- >> 6-8 strips Prime Roots bacon, cooked to desired crisp
- >> 1 ripe medium-large avocado
- >> 1 tbsp lemon juice
- >> 1 tsp everything seasoning (make your own – equal parts poppy seeds, sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, dried minced garlic, salt, and dried onion)
- >> 1 tsp butter of choice
- >> dash of smoked paprika
- >> salt and pepper to taste
- Spread butter on both sides of toast brown on cast iron pan or medium sized pan on low-medium heat. Get toast to golden brown.
In a small bowl mash avocado, add lemon juice, add a dash of smoked paprika and salt and pepper to taste
Spread avocado mixture on toast. Sprinkle on everything bagel seasoning.
- Place whole strips or crumbled pieces of Prime Roots bacon on top and enjoy a slice of bacon heaven.
Check out our FAQs for more info.
More questions? Contact us at Hello@PrimeRoots.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.