Ever crave some good animal fries from In N Out? Crush that craving with this plant-based version of In N Out's animal fries. This quick and easy recipe tastes even better, and it's better for you!
- - apple cider vinegar optional
- Start off by caramelizing the onion with vegan butter on low heat for 20 minutes.
- While that is cooking, bake your fries at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Make the sauce by combining the mayo, ketchup, mustard, salt, and relish together, microwave your choice of vegan cheddar cheese on a sheet of parchment paper until it's melted.
- Last step, start assembling your animal fries by putting your slices of cheese on top of your fries, put the sauce on top then finish off by adding the caramelized onions and Prime Roots Bacon.
- As a member of our community, you also get the opportunity to apply to be Prime Roots Ambassador or Taste Tester! So check it all out here!
Check out our FAQs for more info.
More questions? Contact us at Hello@PrimeRoots.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.