FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $100+ to CA,NV,AZ,NM,OR,WA,ID,UT,CO
Bye bye cold leftover pizza for brekkie. Hello, quick, fresh, yummy vegan bacon pizza toast! A plant based breakfast can still include pizza, folks.
This recipe is chock full of nutrients that curb your pizza craving and give you the get up and go you need to start your day off right! Vegan pizza for the win.
1. Spread plant-based butter to the bottom of your bread slices.
2. Flip bread and spread pizza sauce on top.
3. Add onions and bell peppers.
4. Add uncooked Prime Roots bacon chopped into bite-size pieces.
5. Top with a handful of vegan mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake in the oven at 350°F for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted and bacon is cooked.
7. Top with dried parsley. Optionally, add cooked, crispy Prime Roots bacon bits. You can fry extra bacon in a pan while your pizza is in the oven.
You can't deny that those toasts look soooooo yummy. And it's a super easy healthy pizza hack!
Comments will be approved before showing up.